And now onto the tagged part ^^
Got tagged by
1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must say 5 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create five new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them. (kind of redundant now since the mention notification happened...)
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "You're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 10 people.
Facts about me:
1. I haven't seen Captain America 2 yet.
2. I have lots of friends from different countries! (I'm sorry if I haven't talked with you in a while I promise I'll be better once school starts-)
3. I may be very slightly addicted to Wagon Wheels (*cries cuz they aren't available in America*)
4. I have an older brother! And our relationship is a bit complicated...
5. *is currently stressing very much about college and future*
Questions for me:
1. What do you aspire to be and if you've achieved that what are you?
- I wanna be an author! And work for an publishing company that would be cool! I also really really wanna do that all and live in England so I could be with my girlfriend ^^
- Neutral. There's both good things and shitty things in it.
- APH England! And APH America. They're both just such dorks and so dynamic and you can do so much with them! Plus they are OTP.
- Ahhh I don't really have one? If I like a song I'll listen to it regardless of genre! But I do tend to steer more towards Rock and Alternative.
- A horse! Or a cat. Yeah, cat's have it good. So one of those~
1. If there were no limitations of money or degree or anything like that, what would you want to do? It can be anything!
2. What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
3. If you could change any one aspect of the world, what would it be?
4. Favourite gemstone?
5. Do you wanna go to space?
Whoo that's the longest journal I've done in a while. I'm off to do homework now and thanks for reading!